6.21.2012

Summer 2012: Clutches

If your band wanna be here, take a look at this page, answer the 5 questions and email them to me: http://schizofanzine.blogspot.se/2012/05/bands-what-will-you-do-this-summer.html


[ CLUTCHES ]

1. Please introduce the band, members, history, influences etc.


Well,who is writing here is Fabbe.I play one of the guitar in the band (Clutches). Members:Adde-Drums, Calle-Bass, Fabbe (me) - guitar, Tommy (guitar), Maria  vox, Lobban-vox. The band started in the summer of 2007 or something around this time, out of the ashes of  another band. I can’t say much from the very beginning of the band cos’ I’ve been in the band around 3 years from now. The band went to a hiatus in 2008 due line-up changes. Either one guitarist Hanna and Gurran the bass left the band.
 
At the time I used to play in this band Raised by Drunks, they spot me playing in a traditional venue in Stockholm called Kafe44, then later this evening Adde och Tommy invited me to join in the band and I accepted imediatly for I’ve seen then before and my first impression was ”Fuck, they just play what I digg!” We started rehearsing again back in 2009 then we found Calle for the bass duties. Back to business! Not really, at least not fully as we wish. Just for record  we got only a demo from 2007 or 2008, and nothing has been done after that for a few reasons. One of the reasons among a few others was that we got another year in hiatus because I had to go away to Brazil, where I came from originally, and had to fix some paperwork down there, it took me a year long there.

The year was 2010. Then back in sweden we gotta start to rehearse again but due work, family and life itself we haven’t be able to record  yet but we’ve been working on a 12” Lp and hopefully soon we’re gonna get our asses into the studio. Great songs has been done. I’m sure no one is gonna get disapointed for whom already know us.

Influences? Everyone in the band has a particular taste and we put it  altogether when we play however I’d say the our tastes converge when it goes to blend in  80’s Trash metal, swedish death metal and käng punk (for those not familiar with the term basically I’d say swedish  d-beat, crust whatsoever)

2. What is your plans for the summer 2012? Any other news you want to share?

First we’re going to perform our first gig this year with the amazing band Cross Stitched Eyes in Stockholm then keep focused in our rehearsal room working on a couple more new songs for our debut album.

3. What do you have for sale and what's the best way to order from you?


We got shirts,patches and badges.get in touch with us.How to spot us.Check it out by the end of  the interview how to contact us.

4. Let's namedrop a few band for the perfect summer mix-tape/cd


That’s a hard one as long as I listen to a range  styles of music. Well,my own mixtape would have any song from the new Wolfbrigade record, The Baboon Show, Newton and the Neurotics, Entombed, Dismember, Iron Maiden, Queen, Radio Birdman, The Saints, Bathory, New Order the list could go on forever. Well I speak for myself,I can’t answer this for the others.

5. Please, add what you want... Have a great summer!


Thanks for the space spent on us. You’ve been keeping a good work mantaining the zine spirit alive. I just wanna leave our contact to reach us  for anyone out there interested in booking a gig,getting merchendasing or just greet us.You’re welcome.Keep the rock rolling on and show no respect for any sort of authority.Peace.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Clutches/181643328520637
Myspace: www.myspace.com/clutches666
E-mail: clutches666@gmail.com

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar