11.14.2012

News: Schizo Fanzine/Blog/Podcast

The situation of my mental health is still pretty bad. But my intention is to get Schizo #9 out before the end of the year. I will update this blog when I feel better. And the podcast will be a second priority. I am really sorry for all this. Reviews and stuff like that will come. You can as always read/download the earlier issues of Schizo Fanzine for free. If you wanna send stuff for reviews or wanna share something, just get in touch: schizodistro@gmail.com 

The Barcrawlers, I play the whistle
 Oh, by the way. It's now possible to listen to Burnt Cross on Spotify, I have upload their last 7" which I co-released, just press this link. And I hope you share this info
Burnt Cross – Break the law, not the poor


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar