10.27.2013

Review: Djävulen Möblerar Om - Universum i en kub

Djävulen möblerar om - Universum i en kub (7")
www.facebook.com/DjavulenMoblerarOm
(jerrykobramusik@gmail.com)


I had never heard of Djävulen Möblerar Om before I got this EP. And I guess it's a pretty new band since I can not find much info about them. And I'm not sure if it is a band, I think it's a solo project by Malte from Malte X which is another band that I know nothing about. Anyhow, there are two tracks on this 7" and none of them make me happy. The anti-religious song on the B-side "Årtusendets skämt" is a bit better than the title track on the A-side "Universum i en kub". I get some Coca Carola vibes, and i wouldn't be surprised if Beat Butchers Records will release a Djävulen Möblerar Om album in the future because this is Swedish punkrock just in that school. I will not give too much of bad criticism, because this is the first release and just two tracks, therefore is it not easy to get the right opinion. 


Djävulen Möblerar Om - Universum i en kub

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar